Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Home again

Well, we just returned from another 8 hours away beach trip. This time we went way down south on the Atlantic Coast of Florida to Jupiter beach. We stayed at an absolutely gorgeous and gigantic house that was right on the river. Oh, and it had an amazing pool. I took almost no pictures while we were there, mainly because my brother Zach and my mom had their camera's, and I'm super lazy like that, so I'll just go ahead and say that I took these from Sarah and my mom's facebook albums.

We went there with my parents, Zach, Sarah, Micah and Connor, Andrew and Krista, and Joel. Mimi and Ted were there off and on as well. It was a blast! Leah loved the water; she was usually the first one in the pool, and the last one to get out. She also ventured into the ocean and braved the waves with my mom as well. I had a wonderful time relaxing, swimming, reading, and playing with Leah (actually it was more like watching my mom play with Leah). The boys had a great time fishing too. Tony caught a pretty big one, and we actually ate it for dinner (when I say we, I don't mean me, because I hate fish). We are happy to be home, though, and I have made myself a vow that I will not be in the car for more than 30 minutes at a time for quite a while :).


Leah thinks she is quite a swimmer now. By the last day she was kicking around the pool with this little floatie on. She did not want anyone to hold her. It was precious.

Playing with nana and Tony on the stairs.


This is the outside of the gorgeous house!


This is the view from the backyard.




Four generations! Mimi, my mom, Leah, and Me.

Aren't these cousins just too cute?


My little beach baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment