Friday, October 15, 2010

sharing

Sharing is hard. It's hard for adults, but for 2 year olds (or almost 2 year olds), it's like the end of the world. Generally, when Leah is playing with a friend, it start off like this:


She tries to pick up all of her toys, saying: "my bear, my elmo." Then, like a good parent, I "coax" her into sharing said toys, which ends up like this:





Finally, after a little bit of reasoning (haha), it ends up like this:


Things go a lot smoother when there are two elmos to play with.

In other news, I have been using cloth diapers for about a month now. I can't believe I caved. I'm such a hypocrite, because I used to think that people who cloth diapered were crazy (sorry Brandy and Laurel!) My main motivation was that all the cool people are doing it. That, and they are super cute.


Just an FYI, I bought my diaper from ebay. They are a chinese knock off brand of the bumgenius. They're called sunbabies, and they are only 5 dollars apiece instead of 15. So far they have worked great.


I have a bunch of different colored ones, but I really like the white ones look on Elias.



No comments:

Post a Comment