Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Two words

Ever since I found out we were having a boy, two words kept coming to mind: sweater vest. I could not wait to have him rock out a sweater vest. Finally, my wishes came true.


I think he pulls this look off pretty well. I thought that sweater vest on baby boys were the cutest thing ever. I was wrong. Check these out:






Yeah... I think baby leggings may be the cutest things in the world. These are the first pair I have bought, and I am definitely going to buy some more.

3 comments:

  1. Cute... but... a little...effeminate , shall we say? Just sayin... ( Check out what you said to Hannah on Facebook ...you called Eli a "she" ) I'm getting a tad worried. Haha... just kidding, but ...seriously ...JK

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2008/10/baby-legs-tutorial-make-your-own-leg.html

    soooo cute. and you can find more masculine colors just in case 'someone' thinks they're girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sarah!

    Mom, I was telling Hannah that Piper looked really cute in hers, hence the she. :)

    ReplyDelete