Wednesday, February 16, 2011

mirror mirror

The other day I brought the mirror down from upstairs so that Eli could sit there and look at himself, and hopefully be amused for a few minutes.


He was indeed amused. On a side note, I tripped and fell headfirst down the stairs while carrying it, and I thought I was going to be lying unconscious amidst a pile of broken glass while my kids ran amuck in the house, but luckily everything was fine. Okay, not completely fine; the mirror fell on the back of my leg, and it really hurt... but at least a piece of broken glass did not sever my femoral artery or anything.

Okay, back to cute pictures.





This reminded me of pictures of Leah in front of a mirror when she was just a little bit older than he is now.





Man, what a chunker!

No comments:

Post a Comment