My little buddy is 18 months old!
Allright, some things about Elias:
- He doesn't say many actual words yet, except for mama, dada, bye, and cheese, but he is pointing and babbles a ton.
- He loves cars and trains. he walks around with them goes "choo choo!!!"
- He really really loves to read books now, which is awesome! His favorite books are "chugga chugga choo choo" "Tugga Tug boat", "Mr. Brown can Moo" and "Goodnight moon".
- He is incredibly cuddly. He loves to be held and give hugs and kisses.
- He likes to try to lay on top of Elana and poke her eyes. She is not a big fan of this.
- He follows Leah around and generally wants to play with anything she has.
- He loves cheese, raisins, peanut butter and jelly, and chewing on apple cores.
- He constantly has bruises on his forehead, mainly because when he gets upset he tends to through himself down, often into a door, or wall.
- He loves climbing on the kitchen table and eating salt.
- He also likes throwing things in the toilet, like my phone and my wallet.
- He can get very very jealous when I am holding either Leah or Elana.... this can get kind of frustrating.
- He is incredibly messy. All the time. With everything.
- He loves his daddy very very much.... it's so sweet!