Saturday, September 1, 2012

pictures and captions

So if you haven't noticed I have completely run out of cute post title ideas. Either that, or I'm not trying to think up clever/cute post titles at all.


"Mom!!! Look! I call this my upside down lunges!"

"UUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm never gonna get to do gymnastics!!!!"


This little girl loves loves loves to swing.

 "Elias, say cheese!"  "Waaaa!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaa!" He was super happy, and then the second I lifted up the camera, he started screaming. I swear.

 
"Wiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg!!!! Wiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg!!" (This means swing. Duh.)

 This is our awesome boat that Leah and I made the other day. She totally found all the materials for her. I went into teacher mode and was all like: "what makes a boat float, Leah?". And then I realized that I had no idea what makes a boat float. Still don't. Something about buoyancy and density I think.

 "BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (He really really loves boats.) He didn't want to help us at all, but then when he saw what we were making he started shrieking BOAT and tried his best to destroy it... in a loving, Lenny sort of way.


 "NO ELI!!!! This is mine and Mommy's special boat!"
"Leah, why don't you hold the boat and get a picture with Elias."
"Okay!"
She then proceeds to choke him into submission. I got my picture though. Priorities.


   Apparently cereal boxes are easy to knock over. Easy by 9 month olds. Some babycage that was.


 "Take a picture of me and my purple baby please!"


In true competitive fashion she states:
"Now I can hold my babies better than you!"


"Oh yeah!!! Well at least I don't fall on my babies! WHAT UP!!"


Look at how innocent he looks right here. Almost like he didn't just slam the laptop shut really really hard.


Leah took this picture. That's why it's so blurry.

This pic needs no caption. I mean come on, how presh is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment