Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First day of work

So last night I went back to work after 11 glorious week of maternity leave. My shift started off great; it was a slow night, things were calm and quiet. Then, around 10:30 that night people decided that their sore throats and runny noses that they have had for the past two days were all of a sudden an emergency, and lo and behold, we were slammed for the next 8 hours. What fun! I got home around 6:45, and I managed to sleep until around 9:15, which is when Leah began crying. So we have been up since then, and I have to say that I am almost collapsing with exhaustion. My house is a total wreck, but I just don't care. Of course Leah, who usually takes long naps, has not gone back to sleep yet, so I think I'm just gonna make some coffee and power through the rest of the day. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you started a blog!!! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete