Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting my blog

Okay, So I'm doing something I never thought I would do.... Start a blog. Now this little experiment might fail completely... This might be my one and only post, for two reasons: I can't figure out how to work it, and I don't know how much time I will have once I start back work tomorrow. I am completely computer illiterate; it took me a year to figure out how to change my facebook profile picture and it might take me just as long to figure out how to add pictures to this thing. However, I feel like this is what people with children do now; they write blogs. Therefore, as it is my custom to want to please people and conform to their expectations I will attempt to keep up with this. Also, I'm getting tired of putting pictures up on facebook, because in my mind it is still a "college" thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment