Thursday, February 4, 2010

finally finished!

I finally finished this quilt that I had been working on since June. Okay, I actually finished 95% of it in september, I just never go around to putting the binding on, mainly because I didn't know how. My mom was able to show me how to do it last week, and now it's finally all complete. I wanted it to fit on a twin bed, but it is probably only big enough for a toddler bed. Oh well, I still like it!

Please don't look too closely, or you will see all of the major flaws :)
Leah seemed to like it too!

She almost took a nap on it, even though she had just woken up.