Okay, this post has been a long time coming, because he is now 10 months old and several days. But our internet hasn't been wanting to upload pictures, so it took a while.
Anywho, Eli is now 10 months old.
- He is standing by himself like a champ. He can stand for several minutes without falling, but has not attempted a step yet.
- I think he is finally getting two little front teeth.
- He laughs, smile, crawls around like a maniac, and is generally incredibly happy.
- Unlike Leah, he won't really sit and let me read books. He just hits the books from my hands, or tries to eat them.
- He loves to eat. But mainly just fruit. He can throw down some blueberries.
- He is sleeping through the night on a semi regular basis.
- He loves being around Leah. He will follow her everywhere.
- He is super, super, super cuddly.