Wednesday, July 25, 2012

staycation

So we had our may family staycation this past week, and it was pretty awesome. We stayed at a friend of our parent's house (I'm not sure if that's grammatically correct, but I don't know how else to phrase it), and we pretty much partied it up for 5 days skraight. That's right.... I said skraight. Just kidding, we totally didn't party. There are too many children under the age of 6 for that to happen, but we did have a  blast.

I, of course, forgot my camera again, so I have to rely on the instagraming and blogging of my more prepared and picture loving sis and sis-in-laws. If you want to see pictures, just hope on over to May Days and check it out. Incidentally, she mostly posts pictures of her own boys (almost like it's her own blog,) but it's still way cute!

Anywho, we went pseudo-hiking (cause Leah has been asking and "training" to go on a hike for a year now. Seriously, she really has), water parking, Skiing, movie watching (brave with the kiddoes), and pool swimming. It was truly a very enjoyable time. Many thanks to Joel, Beka, Carpio, and mom and Dad for helping all of us with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment