Monday, July 9, 2012

volcano!

So afternoons around here can be kind of rough. It's still ridiculously hot, the kids have just awoken up from a nap, and I feel like the day should be over... but it's not. There's really not enough time to do anything fun outside the house, so we are just kind of stuck indoors. Sometimes I'm a lazy mom and I turn on the TV... Sometimes I'm a good mom and I do fun science projects.


What is this, you ask? Well, It's a volcano. Duh!


Ahhhh.... baking soda, vinegar, and red food coloring... it never gets old.

(sidenote, every time I think about a model volcano I think of the Adventure in Odyssee episode where Oscar ruins their volcano because he was dyslexic).





I'm pretty sure they all enjoyed it!

3 comments:

  1. You are really brave to use red food coloring, I try to keep anything liquid and red away from my kids;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks like they enjoyed it! My guy would love this!

    ReplyDelete