Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mossy Creek Festival

We went to the Mossy Creek Barnyard Festival on Saturday. It's kind of like a huge flea market in the middle of the woods. Most of the stuff being sold is homemade, and it's usually pretty neat. There is also good food, live music, hayrides, a little petting zoo and a lot more randomness to be found. We went with our friends the Anders, and we had a great time.


This was the first time that Leah has actually gone into the petting zoo part. I really really wish I was not in these pictures, but she would not leave my side :)


This is Jameson and Mae, with the biggest, creepiest and ugliest turkey I have ever seen in my life. Leah wouldn't go near it. I don't blame her.



Speaking of huge turkeys, they really shouldn't make pregnancy shirts with a bunch of giant polka dots on them. After seeing these pics I realized that I looked like the giant turkey.



Elias didn't want to go into the petting zoo, but he loved walking around and listening to the live music.



Jameson's aunt Caitlyn got the privilege of riding in the tiny hay wagon. Danielle and I were way too pregnant, and the men were too big :)



No comments:

Post a Comment