Thursday, October 25, 2012

Embrace the camera

It's been a while since I have done the whole embracing the camera thing. Today Elana got up from got      up from her afternoon nap very very early. Apparently she is so over 2 naps a day. So in true awesome mom fashion I turned off my trashy netflix tv show (one tree hill.... stop judging me), and spent some much needed, rarely had, quality time with my feisty almost one-year-old.


In the interest of full disclosure, this is the last picture out of 22 that I took, and this was the only one I deemed decent enough to put on the blog. I really am vain. Oh, and about 30 minutes after I took this picture I put Elana back in her pack-n-play for another nap..... cause she was being all cray-cray. And then I turned One Tree Hill back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment