This is a very hard concept for me to wrap my mind around.... My baby, my tiny little peanut baby is already half a
Although I am generally busier and more overwhelmed than I ever have been, I think I have been able to savor and enjoy this baby stage. Mainly because she is such an incredible baby.
I have been so blessed. Elana is sweet, happy, content, and easy going. She is a great napper and a great nurser. But most of all, she is not the 20 ish pound chunk that her brother and sister were at her age, and I'm not gonna lie, that makes it easier on my back and arms :)
- She is around 16 ish pounds (I think.... our check-up is in a couple of weeks)
- she just started eating some carrots, squash, and other delicious baby foods, and has finally taken a bottle.
- She still nurses about 7-8 times a day
- She usually takes two 2 hour naps a day, and goes to bed around 8.
- She still wakes up 2-3 times a night.... Yay!!!!!!!
- She can sit up supported by her boppy pillow.
- She loves watching her brother and sister act the fool.
- She is very snuggly
- She only sleeps on her tummy.
- She does not take a pacy at all.
Most of all:
We love you Elana! You are such an amazing blessing